Private Data We Receive And Collect
TnyLnk automatically collects and receives certain information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your site preferences about if you've opted out of certain aspects of our site, such as notifications, we however do not collect any personal information about you until you have chosen yourself to log into an account, third parties however may collect this data, for which we are not liable if anything happens on their own end. There is more to this section and we want to keep you informed about it.
When you first register for a TnyLnk account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
[PARTNERS*] Your IP, which is used as a security alert, as part of a security feature offered to partnered users.
[PARTNERS*] Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details that would be requested in your application form
A unique UID (an numeric value) which is assigned to you upon registration which is used to uniquely identify you
[PARTNERS*] Your account preferences
Your account creation date (also used as a confirmation date for your consent), and also any timestamps for any actions you take using most of our services
Any timestamps of actions you take, used to prevent abuse by implimenting cooldowns
Your Transation ID and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction
User generated content (such as but not limited to, Ending URLs for your redirects, custom domain names, redirecting URLs for custom domains)
A record of your current place in our top 10 redirects
Information (such as your UID, account quota, account type (free or premium), username) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as reports or automated GDPR requests.
[PARTNERS*] - This information is only stored for users that have a partnered account with us and not regular users or TnyLnk PRO users.
How We Use Your Account Data
TnyLnk uses visitors' data for the following general purposes and for other specific ones that are important:
- [PARTNERS*] To identify you when you login to your account so we can start or user security process for the entire session and duration
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you without any interuptions for example if a request requires any other information that most requests wouldn't need
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing and authentication (including API Tokens for interaction with our API or ShareX service). Always take security measures like not saving passwords in your browser or writing them down
- To make sure that users aren't abusing our systems by sending spam requests that may or may not be for a legitemate purpose
- [PARTNERS*] To contact you if we notice anything out of the ordinary going on with your account and that you are aware that this is going on
- To share (non-identifiable) statistics about a redirects traffic to users, advertisers and partners
- To keep the Services safe and secure for everyone using the service from administrators to regular users with limited access
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Customer Content We Process For Customers
TnyLnk is a URL Shortening Service. By its nature, our Service enables our customers to shorten their URLs and join a community with hundreds of URLs that currently run through our service daily, all in one place. Transparency is our primary focus in this document, allowing you to know exactly what we store and what we do with it.
Some data that we do store may not be given as we deem it to be irrelevant or a breech of privacy to give out such as transation IDs or personal information stored for partnered users, no identifable information is stored on free TnyLnk account unless they choose to upgrade to a TnyLnk Pro account at which case their account will be bound with a Transation ID incase of any financial complications such as charge backs.
Consent Of Using TnyLnk